This website is operated by BrainFarm (PTY)LTD (Registration No 2014/104134/07) trading as www.soundideasessions.com (hereinafter referred to as "BrainFarm") BrainFarm’s physical address and contact details appear below:
- Address: Postnet Suite 1125, Private Bag X153, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa
- Tel: +27 (0)82 254 4549
- Fax: +27 (0)86 548 6969
- Email: email@example.com
- Vat No. 4430274417
KINDLY ENSURE THAT YOU READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND BY PURCHASING A TICKET TO ATTEND AN EVENT HOSTED BY BRAINFARM ON THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BRAINFARM’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED BELOW (AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME).
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any content on this website contact the Account Manager at +27 (0)82 558 2189 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users may download, view and print content from this website for private and non-commercial purposes only.
- All copyrights and moral rights of BrainFarm and its employees and/or agents are reserved.
- While it uses its best endeavours to do so, BrainFarm cannot screen or edit all the content available from this website and does not accept any liability for illegal, defamatory or obscene content. Users are encouraged to inform BrainFarm of any content that may be offensive or illegal.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All the content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to BrainFarm and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
- When you register on this website or send an e-mail to BrainFarm, you consent to receiving communications from BrainFarm electronically and you furthermore agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by BrainFarm satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited, to the requirement that such communications should be "in writing".
- Subject to the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, neither BrainFarm nor any of its employees, agents and/or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website.
- Furthermore, BrainFarm makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this website are free from errors or omissions. Users are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to the persons referred to in clause 1.1.
- The price of each event is displayed with details of the event. In the case of a discount or special offer, the discounted price or special offer is displayed.
- Transaction Currency
- All transactions will be processed in ZAR (South African Rands)
- Value Added Tax (VAT):
- Value Added Tax at the rate of 15% is charged on events attended by South African residents.
- Quicket.co.za issues immediate electronic booking confirmations via email. If you have not received confirmation of your booking, contact Quicket at +27 (0)21 424 9308 or email, email@example.com to ensure that your booking has been registered.
- In cases of bookings not being confirmed, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 (0)21 424 9308.
- Through Quicket, BrainFarm’s credit card technology and bank deposits are provided by PayFast Payment Gateway.
DATES AND TIMES
- BrainFarm cannot be held responsible for changes to event dates which may be beyond its control.
- Events are run during times indicated on the registration forms or relevant event website, unless otherwise advertised.
- BrainFarm may not be held liable should any event run beyond or shorter than these times.
- BrainFarm shall only be obliged to refund any payment for tickets made by you should an event be cancelled by BrainFarm.
- Payment of refunds shall be effected by electronic transfer only.
- Payment shall be made within 30 (thirty) days of any event being cancelled.
- Substitute delegates may be sent in your place. BrainFarm must to be informed, in writing, of substitutions as soon as possible.
- We can transfer you once to any other of our Sound Idea Sessions events, or event dates, provided we are notified in writing or by email no later than 5 working days before the event date.
- Non arrivals
- Non arrivals will attract the full event fee.
- This website is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that BrainFarm suffers any damage or loss.
- You agree and warrant that your log-in name and password shall:
- Be used for personal use only; and
- Not be disclosed to any third party.
- You consent to BrainFarm taking all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of this website and back-office applications.
- All credit card transactions are Secure Socket Layers encrypted.
CHANGES TO AGREEMENT
- BrainFarm may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between the parties on any matter provided for in, or arising out of this agreement, and not resolved through the Customer Relations Department of BrainFarm, then such a dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa. Arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Sandton in English.
- BrainFarm chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, BrainFarm (PTY) LTD, Postnet suite 1125, Private Bag x153, Bryanston, 2021.
- BrainFarm shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- BrainFarm may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information:
- Name and surname;
- Birth date;
- Country of residence;
- Closest city;
- Non-personal browsing habits and click patterns;
- Cellphone number
- E-mail address; and
- IP address.
- BrainFarm collects, stores and uses the above-mentioned information for the following purposes:
- To greet you when you access this website;
- Subject to your consent, inform you of facts relating to your access and use of this website;
- Subject to your consent, to inform you about competitions and special offers from BrainFarm and/or its partners / affiliates;
- To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to this website.
- Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by you. You may determine cookie use independently through the browser settings.
- You may elect not to receive any communications from BrainFarm and/or its partners / affiliates.
- BrainFarm may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from you, subject to the following provisions:
- BrainFarm shall not disclose your personal information unless you consent thereto;
- BrainFarm shall disclose information without your consent only through due legal process; and
- BrainFarm may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
- BrainFarm owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by BrainFarm.